Did you hear about the rose that grew
from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it
learned to walk without having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping its dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared. - Tupac
Going for a run? Fancy a swim? Perhaps both? Well, here's just the product for you! These athletic women's short shorts are so comfy and made from such a versatile fabric that you won't feel out of place at any sports event. And, of course, they have pockets. Need we say more? Grab a pair now!
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 2%)
• Fabric weight: 4.7 oz/yd² (160 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• 2.5″ (6.35 cm) inseam
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania